AVAILABILITY

NOW TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR 1 TODDLER SPOT AND 1 INFANT SPOT

Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day Party

Wow, our Valentine's Day party was such fun!  I'm definitely going to make it an annual event.  I know my moms & dads appreciated a little alone time, and the kids and I had a blast.  The highlight of the evening had to be the treasure hunt.  The kids were really engaged in figuring out the clues which eventually led to a basket of prizes.  Our feature presentation was Despicable Me II - such a cute movie, and the finale ends with the wedding of the two main characters, so I thought it was appropriate for Valentine's Day.  We ate pizza, decorated cupcakes and made personalized handprint valentines.  Before we knew it, the evening was over and it was time for mom & dad to pick up.

Happy Valentine's Day, my lil Sweet Peas!

Mrs. K















No comments:

Post a Comment