AVAILABILITY

NOW TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR 1 TODDLER SPOT AND 1 INFANT SPOT

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pennypickles Workshop

Just got my membership at Pennypickles.  If you're not familiar with the local kid's science museum, you should go!  It's so much fun, and educational too.  My 4 year old Sweet Pea still talks about making electricity and he was interested enough to do a little more research on the internet when we got home. We can't wait to go back!  I was afraid my  14 month old SweetPea would be too young, but there were actually a lot of hands-on things for her to see and  do.  She loved the music room and even made a few new friends.  The cost is very reasonable; just five dollars for adults and kids over the age of three.  A lot of my Sweet Peas have staggered schedules, so anytime I'm lucky enough to have just one for a couple of hours, we head on over for some one-on-one exploring and learning.

Happy Learning!
Mrs. K




No comments:

Post a Comment